Lucy Henry, LPC , CEAP has over 25 years in the counseling field. She has spent most of her career working in the Employee Assistance Profession and in hospital chaplaincy.
Lucy’s approach to therapy is that we all hold the solutions to our life situations and as a therapist she guides each individual or couple into finding the right pieces to place in the puzzle. Lucy enjoys working with individual adults and couples who are dealing with transitions, workplace issues, spiritual issues, grief and loss, and mood disorders. She also enjoys working with older adolescents. Her counseling approach is solution focused and person centered.
- Meredith College, BA 1987
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, MDiv 1991
- Spartanburg Medical Center, Residency in Clinical Pastoral Education, 1992
- Converse College, EdS in Marriage and Family Therapy 1997
- Licensed Professional Counselor (SC) 1997
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional 2002
Providing services in the Mauldin location.